We are currently looking for a full-time
Embedded software developer (C/C++) (w/m/d)
- Development and implementation of embedded software concepts for our cameras and modular platforms based on product planning and the technical roadmap
- Creation of μController designs in high modularity with the goal of excellent reusability
- Further development and optimization of the GenICam API based control concept of cameras and image processing systems
- Support in the development and implementation of modern and innovative software development methods, both technically and organizationally
- University or college degree in computer science or electrical engineering with a focus on data technology, embedded software or similar
- At least 5 years of professional experience in programming embedded systems
- Experience in the industrial machine vision sector and the associated technical standards and common development environments
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages C/C++
- Good knowledge in programming of graphical user interfaces and the .NET/WPF framework as well as C#
- Very good knowledge of German and English
In addition to an attractive salary package, you can expect challenging tasks in a varied field of activity. After intensive product and application training, you will work as part of an international team of experts to translate our customers' requirements into outstanding technical solutions.
If the position advertised appeals to you and you are interested in working in a motivated team, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to Personal@mikrotron.de
Landshuter Str. 20-22