In a vision system, the computer assumes a central function for data acquisition and processing and thus determines the performance of the complete system. The performance of the computer must be perfectly matched to its task and the components must be optimally configured for the image processing task.
With more than 30 years of experience in machine vision, Mikrotron is an experienced partner that supports users from configuration to installation.
Our services include:
- Consulting and system design of industrial image processing systems
- Development and configuration of systems according to customer specifications
- Development of samples and monitoring and coordination of the evaluation
- Definition of final and individual requirements as well as preparation and start of series production
- Pre-installation of the software (operating systems, user software and tools)
- Performing controlled burn-in runs
- Series support and support for discontinuation of components
It is part of our philosophy to support you as a competent partner to keep the efforts on your side low and to ensure a high functionality of the system.
The image processing systems are planned, developed and completed according to your requirements.
We implement your specific criteria on the image processing computer. Examples are:
- High-quality housing with intelligent ventilation concept (e.g. 19" rackmount, 1-4HE, wallmount mobile)
- Customized slot systems for PCI and PCIe
- Communication and data interfaces: RS-232/422/423/485, USB2.0/3.x, LAN (GigE), IEEE 1394 / IEEE 1394b [FireWire], USB2.0/3.x
- I/O interface card, also Mikrotron-own MDIOS
- Standard ports for keyboard, mouse, displays (VGA, DVI, HDMI)
- Installation of operating systems (e.g. Windows 7/10)
- Individualized image processing PCs in different housing variants, whose characteristics are
Long-term investment security
The systems are designed for high availability and for reliable image processing systems and systems. We can therefore offer you an extended warranty period.
Find more information here.